When you sign up for a TBS account you are indicating that you agree to the policies and terms we've published in our online Knowledgebase.
Here are some of the most important information that you must be aware of before you place orders:
- TBS sends goods to you from China. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It's your responsibility to find out about this, and your responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. Dropshippers: please inform your customers about this in advance.
- Generally most of the couriers can not deliver to PO box.So please offer us an street address.
- You need a valid phone number in your account. Dropshippers - please provide your customer's phone number for the courier to use.
- Take note of the *sensor* megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the "interpolated" rating.
- We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders.
- All our products are covered by our 12 month warranty.
- Customers need to return faulty items to us in China. Sometimes the returning shipping cost is refundable if we find a mistake was made by us. The cost of shipping replacement products is covered by TBS .
Please also take the time to read the full TBS Terms And Policies documents online in our Knowledgebase.