TBS guarantees all products bought from us with a 2 years warranty against defects in quality.
All goods dispatched from TBS are checked for quality, including checks of the appearance of the goods, the function of the hardware and software, the packaging, and inclusion of applicable accessories and power adapters. TBS aims to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all customers in relation to issues with received goods. If you are a customer with goods which appear to have a problem, please talk to us before initiating complaints with PayPal or your credit card provider. Usually there is a way for us to resolve your issue quickly and you your satisfaction!
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The TBS warranty means we will repair your faulty item for free and send it back to you for free. Other compensation is not normally available. If an item is impossible to repair to a good working condition we will credit you instead. When does the 2 years warranty start from? The warranty period begins from the receipt of the goods by the initial consignee. In the case of resellers, this is when the vendor receives the goods from TBS. The period is exactly 2 years from that time. For example, a product on the 2 years is covered, but a product on the 2 years is no longer covered.
Who pays for what?
Cost of shipping a probably faulty item back to Hong Kong or China: paid by the customer, cannot be reimbursed. Cost of import duties on the China side and restocking fees: waived, paid by TBS in full. Cost of shipping repaired item back to customer from China: paid by TBS in full. If a product cannot be repaired: your original shipping fee will be credited in addition to the original product value so you can place a new order for a brand new replacement or a different product. Any new import duty or sales tax for the consignee for the returned repaired products sent from China is their responsibility as per the usual policies.
Standard RMA Process
The standard returns process for faulty goods is as follows:
1. Customer opens a support ticket detailing the order number, product name / item code, and Nature of the problem.
2. TBS replies to propose solutions, ask clarification questions.
3. Customer replies with further details if available.
4. TBS replies authorizing the return, giving an RMA (return to manufacturer authorization), and providing a returns slip for enclosing with the returned goods. The returns slip has the returns address in China or Hong Kong.
5. Customer returns the goods by normal post using the instructions on the returns slip.
6. TBS receives the returned goods and technicians check the products.
7. TBS offers a report to the customer. If the products are faulty the usual procedure is to initiate a repair immediately and confirm with the customer the address that the repaired goods will be sent back to.
8. The repaired goods are re-checked by TBS technicians. Most basic repairs are completed within one week.
9. If all is fixed the repaired goods are packaged securely sent out back to the customer.
10. The repaired goods are received by the consignee like a normal order.