Important Note: TBS6925 won't produce any more.
Please purchase the new successor version of TBS6983.
TBS6925 PCI-E DVB-S2 Professional TV Tuner card, built with the highest industry standard, with its rock reliability is the device that any personal enthusiasts or engineers in digital satellite TV industry dream to have. The applying of an unique DVB-S2 demodulator chipset makes it possible to receive special streams broadcasted with ACM, VCM, Multi Input Stream, 16APSK,32APSK or Generic Stream Mode.
The built in hardware blind scan feature allows scanning of unknown satellite transponder with symbol rate as low as 200ksps, while most satellite receiving device can receive no less than 1Msps symbol rate.Such blind scan feature can be achieved by dedicated TBS tool or Crazyscan tool. Both Windows BDA driver and Linux driver up to the latest kernel 3.X are ready.
- DVB-S2/S Transponders Receiving
- CCM, VCM,ACM and Multi Input Stream Support
- Generic Stream Mode Support
- Up to 190 Mbit/s channel bit rate capture
- Wide range symbol rates support from 200Ksps to 45Msps
- High-speed Data download via Satellite
- Unicable/One Cable compatible
- High reliability
- *Depends on service provider.
- Satellite feed hunt
- Satellite Data download
- Lock of special transponders
- Receiving Frequency: 950~2150 MHz Tuning Range
- Input level: -69~-23dBm
- DVB-S2/DVB-S DIRECTV 8PSK QPSK 16APSK 32APSK Demodulator
- Symbol Rate:
- DVB-S QPSK 0.2~45Msps
- DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK 0.2~45Msps
- Carrier Capture Range: ±10MHz
- 8PSK Puncture codes: 3/5,2/3,3/4,5/6,8/9,9/10
- QPSK Puncture codes: 1/2,3/5,2/3,3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10
- 16PSK Puncture codes: 2/3,3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10
- 32PSK Puncture codes: 3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10
- Support Data Burst & Tone Burst
- Support DiSEqC2.X and Motor
- Low profile size: 120x58mm (Length x Height)
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Linux
- DirectX9.0 or later Version
- Available PCI Express x1,x4, x8 or x16 slot
- Satellite Dish and LNB
- For DVB-S:
- 1GHz CPU or above
- 256MB RAM or above
- Graphic Card with at least 16MB RAM
- For DVB-S2 HDTV:
- Dualcore CPU
- 1GB RAM or Above
- Graphic Card with at Least 64MB RAM
- 1 x TBS6925 PCI-E DVB-S2 TV Tuner Card
Note: As reference, please see the chart of Comparisons for TBS PCI-E TV tuner Cards Series .
Some screenshots from Windows 7 Media Center: