More and more people like to watch satellite TV. Satellite TV is television delivered by the means of communications satellite and received by an outdoor antenna, usually a parabolic mirror generally referred to as a satellite dish. And most of satellite TV fans like to watch satellite TV with a TV tuner card. With the card, they not only can watch more satellite TV stations, but also no need pay monthly fee to digital TV providers. The traditional TV card only has a single tuner, that is to say you can watch one TV channel at once. Is there any way to watch and record TV channels at the same time? Or to watch two TV channels simultaneously?
A Dual-Tuner card will solve all your trouble; it’s a DVR that records two TV programs to the DVR Hard Drive at the same time. Two television shows can be programmed to record in the same time slot, or one show can be recorded on one Tuner while you watch a program on the other Tuner. With a Dual-Tuner card, it is also possible to watch a pre-recorded TV show while the two Tuners are recording other shows. Finally, Dual-Tuner card allow users to switch between Tuners to watch two different TV shows concurrently.
Where to find the dual tuner card? Have any suggestions?
- Watch Satellite TV & listen to Radio on PC
- Dual Channels DVB-S2/S HD/SD TV Receiving Synchronously
- Broadband Internet via Satellite
- High-speed Data download via Satellite
- Real Time and Scheduled Program Recording(PVR)
- Time Shifting to Pause Live TV
- Supported by DVBDream, ProgDVB, AltDVB, Skynet, Skygrabber,TSreader…
- Receiving Frequency: 950~2150 MHz Tuning Range
- Input level: -65~-25dBm
- Symbol Rates:
DVB-S QPSK: 1 – 45 Msps
DVB-S2 8PSK/NBC QPSK: 2 – 33.6 Msps
- Carrier Capture Range: ±10MHz
- 8PSK Puncture codes: 3/5,2/3,3/4,5/6,8/9,9/10
- QPSK Puncture codes: 1/2,3/5,2/3,3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10.
- Support Data Burst & Tone Burst
- Support DiSEqC2.0 and Rotor
How to use tbs6981 dual tuner card to watch satellite TV?
Following the three steps:
Step1: Setup TBS6981, for installing the dual tuner card, power off the computer, remove computer cover and take out cover panel of PCIe slot in which you want to put the card. Insert the card in PCIe slot and fix card bracket with screw. Make sure the card fit in PCIe slot tightly. Put back computer cover.
Set your satellite dish aimed at the right satellite. Connect dish LNB to PCI card “LNB IN” with cable.
Step2: Install the driver of TBS 6981 PCIe DVB-S2 Dual TV Tuner. You can choose install driver of windows 7/XP/Vista.
Step3: Installed DVBDream and set parameters to allow two tuners work. Then scan TV channels for yourself.
After finished the process, you can watch satellite TV on DVBDream with the dual tuner card.