It might be a great news that TBS technology has released a new PCI express DVB-S2 card with CI slot. TBS6928 is a kind of satellite PCTV card which allows CAM insertion for watching payTV digital satellite channels. it works with the CAMs. such as AlphaCrypt (Mascom),Conax (NCAM HD) ,Conax (NP4), Conax (SMiT), Conax (Technisat), Irdeto CI+ (Skylink),Viaccess (SCM)…. Over 2o CAMs capable. With the low profile design, TBS6928 is more suitable for those who want to build HTPC with low profile tv tuner card. Here are some main features offering by TBS official website. You can also buy it from buydvb.net. The retail price is US$118.99.
- 1. DVB-S2/S Transponders Receiving
- 2. CI support
- 3. Transponders blind scan
- 4. Linux S2API Drivers Compatible with MythTV, VDR, XBMC, DVBLast, VLC, etc.
- 5. Supported by DVBDream, DVBViewer, DVBlink, ProgDVB, Skynet, Tsreader etc .
- 1.Receiving Frequency: 925~2175 MHz Tuning Range
2.Input level: -69~ -23dBm
3.Advanced DVB-S2/DVB-S 8PSK QPSK Demodulator
4. Symbol Rates:
DVB-S2 QPSK: 1-45 Msps
DVB-S2 8PSK: 1-45 Msps
5. Code Rates:
DVB-S2 NBC QPSK: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
DVB-S2 QPSK: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4. 4/5. 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
DVB-S2 8PSK: 3/5, 2/3. 3/4. 5/6. 8/9, 9/10
6. Automatic Acquisition Range: ±10MHz
7. Automatic Pilot detection
8. DiSEqC 2.x compliant
9. CI Design
10. PCI Express interface
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista Linux
- DirectX9.0 or later Version
- Available PCI Express Port
Ready to buy TBS6928?