TBS 6925 is one of Tenow’s new released professional satellites PC tuner card, which can support 16APSK/32APSK transponders, CCM, VCM and ACM mode. That’ a breakthrough in satellite reception. The key feature of this sat pc card is to capture multiple Transport Stream and Generic Stream up to 190 Mbit/s channel bit rate and support a Wide range symbol rates from 200Ksps to 45Msps. After its release, it has gained a wide reputation from satellite hunters or hobbyist. Now we would like to display more details and analytic the internal formation of this professional pc card.
In the past, most of TBS cards use second generation of dual DVB-S2 chips from Conexant/NXP (CX24117 + CX24132). Of course, it is a great combination of tuner and demodulator and it’s better than first generation of DVB-S2 chips. Unfortunately, they don’t have 16APSK/32APSK, which it is a deadly limit for a number of professional users. As TBS 6925 is intended for profession use, we adapt a new and powerful chip, which is more expensive but can receive and demodule16APSK/32APSK. TBS 6925 uses NIM module based on design from ST Microelectronics for professional users that need 16APSK/32APSK support and incorporated their “advanced” series of chips. That’s why it assures to get stable 16APSK/32APSK transponder.
After a long test, TBS 6925 has succeeded in locking multiple Transport Stream and Generic Stream, especially in Mediaset and MIS stream. there are some other 16APSK transponders over Europe except the one on Hotbird 13E satellite for example on 5W, 12.5W and 32APSK for example on 21.6E.Mediaset on HotBird use Multi https://drcatalona.com/online-pharmacy/ stream for 16APSK mode. Now let me show you what we managed to find using different status registers of the ST-based NIM on TBS 6925:
– all frequencies on 13E (11334H, 11373H, 11432V) use CCM with Multiple Input Stream (MIS) enabled (there are two active streams) and also active Input Stream Synchronization Indicator (ISSYI), roll-off factor value is 0.20
– all frequencies on 5W (11667V, 12585H) use the same setting as on 13E that are mentioned above
* 12717H on 12.5W: it’s ACM with 4 active Multiple Input Streams (MIS) enabled
* 11495V on 45W: it’s ACM with 1 active Single Input Stream (SIS) and roll-off factor value is 0.20
* 11915H on 31E: it’s 16APSK CCM with 1 active Single Input Stream (SIS) and roll-off factor value is 0.25
Besides, TBS6925 is fully compatible with windows 7 Media Center and many other popular DVB applications, e.g. Crazyscan, DVBDream, DVBViewer, DVBlogic, ProgDVB, Skynet, TSreader. It works seamlessly with Linux and window XP/VISTA/7 system. To be mentioned, TBS is devoted to updating the latest Linux driver available for TBS 6925. It can support Linux system well. All the drivers are fully open-source under GPL license.
Ready to Buy TBS6925?