TBS Technology company announce to release a new TBS 6284 PCI-E DVBT/T2 quad tuner card at the end of October.It is estimated to see this card no later than 25th October, 2011.
TBS 6284 is a quad DVB-T and DVB-T2 tuner which will enable you to record 4 Freeview HD simultaneously in the form of a single PCI-e card. This will make it a great choice for Windows Media Center users looking to get the most out of a single PCI-e slot.This is only DVB T/T2 quad tuner card which supports Linux. It will be an ideal choice for watching UK Freeview SD and HD channels on your PC.
Here are some information about TBS 6284 Quad DVB T/DVB T2 card .
1. Quad Channel Receiving Simultaneously
2. Both DVB-T2 and DVB-T Supported
3. High-Definition Video, Real-Time and Scheduled Video Recording
4. High Sensitivity DVB-T2 Tuner for The Best Digital TV Reception
5. Windows BDA Driver and Linux Driver Ready
1. Receiving Channel: VHF Band and UHF Band
2. Channel Bandwidth: 6, 7, 8 MHz
3. DVB-T2/ T Modulation Type: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
4. FFT Mode: 1K, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K, 32K
5. Code Rate: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 7/8
6. Guard Internal:1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 19/128, 19/256
7. Intermediate Frequency
IF mode: Low IF
Center IF Frequency: 3 ~ 5 MHz
Note: default 4MHz
8. RF-Input Impedance 75Ω (IEC-DIN female)
9. RF-Output Impedance 75Ω (IEC-DIN male)
1. Windows XP / Vista/ 7, Linux
2. Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, Pentium M 1.3 GHz
3. For HDTV: 2.6 GHz Multi Core Processor
4. Hard Disk with min. 1 GB Free Capacity
5. Sound and Graphics Card with Support for DirectX 9 or Higher
6. One Available PCI Express Slot
7. CD/DVD Drive for Software Installation
Ready to buy TBS6284?