Do you want to experience a variety of entertainment available on your laptop? Do you want to watch and record hundreds of dvb HDTV channels on your disk ? if you are definitely interested in watching watch dvb s/s2 tv on laptop, you wouldn’t impossibly hear of tv cards fo laptop. With this kind of sat pc card, the customized version of the most popular Satellite tv card software, you could enjoy the full range of popular features as its original version: the functions include: time shifting, electronic program guides (EPG), digital video recording, teletext and subtitle. You can program the system to record with just a click of the mouse. With pre-scheduled recording, the laptop boots up from standby or sleep mode precisely when the chosen dvb s/s2 TV channels begins and then saves it on your hard drive automatically. It’s even easier to record using the electronic program guide, or directly, while a program is in progress. Just press the corresponding button on the remote control. No matter how you plan your recordings, they can be viewed immediately, even while the recording is in progress! You could burn your favorite recording into CD/DVD discs and share with your family & friends.
Getting to your first TV show takes just a few steps. Simply connect the laptop tuner card to an available 2.0 USB port, connect the TV cable (digital LNB necessary!) and the power adapter and then install the dvb software. Now you could receive hundreds of DVB-S/S2 TV channels from the satellites in the sky above you, which you can save to your hard drive, edit and burn with just a few clicks of the mouse. Now we will write a short tutorial to display what you need and how to watch dvb s/s2 tv channels on your laptop.
What You need
- 1x laptop(available 2.0 USB port)
- 1x dish
- 1x laptop tuner card
How to watch dvb s/s2 TV channels on your laptop
1. Connect the external TV tuner card to your laptop with the USB plug. Load the tv card software onto your laptop from the CD that came with your external USB satellite receiver.
2. Restart your laptop to ensure that the installation changes take effect.
3. Connect your external TV card to your satellite system with the DVB-S cable. One cable end will be attached to the appropriate plug on the USB satellite receiver, while the other end will plug into the DiSEqC switchbox in your satellite system. If a DVB-S cable was not provided with the tv card for laptop, you can purchase one from an electronics retailer.
4. From your laptop, launch the software program you installed in Step 1. Your laptop should begin streaming television received through your satellite system.
Top brand of USB TV tuner for Laptop (Recommendation)
l TBS Q-Box 3 usb tuner card
l Anysee E30 PS2 Plus is a PCI TV Card
l Compro Videomate S900 DVB-S/S2 tuner box
l Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-S USB – Digital Satellite TV/Data Receiver
Ready to Buy Laptop TV tuner