Nice day for you guys. If you wanna know how to install TV tuner PCI-e cards in MOI Pro AMD IPTV streaming server, you should not miss the following tutorial video.
MOI Pro AMD ( Named: TBS2951) is a new professional IPTV streaming server powered by AMD Embedded G-Series SoC. It can receive live TV signal using built-in TV tuners and stream the channels further through Ethernet to various client devices, such as PC, tablet PC, smartphone, and smartTV.
- Live SD/HD TV streaming
- Based on AMD Embedded G-Series SoC
- High-performance graphics processing
- Low power consumption
- Compliant with Linux / Windows OS
- Linux Open Source software support: Kodi( XBMC), OpenPCTV, VDR
- Supports up to 16 TV tuners (4 TV tuner PCIe cards) of different DVB standard
- Supports DASH (Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware) remote management
Know more details and Get Online Orders here: http://www.tbsiptv.com/iptv-streamer/moi-pro-amd-professional-iptv-streaming-server
It would be much appreciated for you to leave feedback or share your ideas. Thanks.
THE BEST SOLUTIONS FOR DIGITAL TV AND MORE
Live TV Streaming | IPTV Head-end | OEM & ODM Solution